The new star of the elegant Cellini collection, the Cellini Moonphase, offers 122 years of astronomical accuracy. Rolex has built the new automatic Caliber 3195 with its own patented moon-phase module.
The Caliber 3195 has the following features and performance characteristics:
- Automatic mechanical movement
- Winding in both directions
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- 28.800 A/h
- 31 jewels
- Power reserve: approx. 48 hours
- Accuracy -2/+2 Seconds per day
- Diameter 28.5mm
- Moonphase at 6 o’clock
- Date display via centre hand
In addition to the exclusive moon-phase display with application of meteor rock, the new mechanism also offers a date display with an additional hand.
Here is the official Rolex video of the Cellini Moonphase: